Internet marketing begins with a website
Website design: Your website is the foundation of your marketing plan. A business without a website lack credibility. Your website serves as the target for all your internet marketing efforts including online ads, social media, email marketing, and more. There are certain fundamentals that need to be included in your website and you take off from there.
- DIY (Do-it-yourself) – Online web content course – For small business owners who plan on developing their own websites, this online course will guide you through the content development process. Developing your content is an important first step that allows you to use that content to build your website on the platform of your choice.
- DWM (Do-it-with-me) – Customize a website template – With this solution we start with a template from WordPress and customize it with your text, images, and branding.
- DFY (Done-for-you) – Custom website design – With this solution we will custom design your website, mockup the design and have it custom coded for your business needs.
Digital Marketing drives traffic to your website
Digital marketing: Digital publications make great lead magnets which are an excellent way to build your email list. Offer web viewers something of value in the form of a downloaded ebook or guide and start that relationship that can lead to future sales. Examples include guides or checklists, ebooks, slide presentations, or white papers.
- DIY (Do-it-yourself) – Premade lead magnets – You can download these and use immediately in your marketing efforts
- DWM (Do-it-with-me) – Templates – The templates can be customized with your content and used for marketing campaigns.
- DFY (Done-for-you) – Custom marketing materials – We can create a custom lead magnet with your content and branding to promote your products and services.
Email Marketing connects you with your target market
Email marketing: Emails marketing is an important part of your internet marketing efforts and can be used for product announcements, invitations to live or online events, surveys, and more. Sending a periodic newsletter to your target market is a great way to educate them on the services that your business offers, continue to market to them, and maintain the relationship. We have a variety of email marketing services that suit every budget.
- DIY (Do-it-yourself) – Self managed email account – Sign up for a self managed Constant Contact account to send emails, newsletters, and promote events.
- DWM (Do-it-with-me) – Self managed email account – You can have a self-managed email account, but we can provide some additional training so you can make the most of the features available in your account.
- DFY (Done-for-you) – Managed email account – Let us handle all your email marketing needs with a managed Constant Contact account. We will manage your contacts, design email templates with your branding, schedule email delivery and report on email campaign results.